Feedstore® Generation II Live Microbial Silage Inoculant
Promotes faster fermentation to reduce nutrient loss, guard against spoilage, reduce runoff and increase bunk life.
We cannot ship this product into: AK DC HI RI VT
Using live microbials, it promotes fast fermentation with minimal loss of nutrients and dry matter. That means more meat or milk when you feed Feedstore-treated silage to your animals. This product, for use in vertical silos, bag systems, high moisture wrapped bales or bunkers, is non-toxic and non-corrosive. One packet or bag treats 50 tons of forage.
- Retains more ensiled forage dry matter and nutritional value
- Reduces silage runoff and extends bunk life
- Protects against spoilage and protein loss
Summer Cold-Pack Items
To ensure product does not degrade in transit, the following items are only shipped—Monday through Wednesday, April 1 through Sept. 30—with cold packs.
- Fastrack® Ruminant Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Jump-Start™ Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Equine Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Canine Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Nonruminant Gel
- Feedstore® Live Hay Inoculant
- Feedstore® Generation II Live Silage Inoculant
- Probiotic Support™, also included in His Essential Pack, Her Essential Pack, Family Essential Pack, Essential Nutrition Auto-Order, and LIFETRACK® Digestive Twin-Pack