FASTRACK® RUMINANT MICROBIAL GEL ULTRA
** Now improved with additional direct-fed microbials and extra prebiotics**
We cannot ship this product into: AK DC HI RI
Supplement for cattle and other ruminants to provide organisms to support a healthy digestive tract during periods of irregular feed intake caused by shipping, ration, and extreme weather changes. Similar to the Ruminant Bolus, only in a gel.
Shipping days for overnight option: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. No Fastrack® Gel products will be shipped via UPS on a Friday or over any holiday.
Product Disclaimer: Perishable and must be stored in a cool, dry place not to exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shipping Disclaimer: Conklin Fastrack® Gel products must be shipped using overnight delivery to ensure best quality and microbial viability. The customer will be responsible for ALL shipping charges. You must specify overnight shipping in the special instructions box upon checkout if you would like your product shipped overnight.
Replacement Disclaimer: Conklin will no longer replace Fastrack® Gel products damaged due to heat during shipment via means other than overnight delivery.
Fastrack® products are non-returnable.
Summer Cold-Pack Items
To ensure product does not degrade in transit, the following items are only shipped—Monday through Wednesday, April 1 through Sept. 30—with cold packs.
- Fastrack® Ruminant Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Jump-Start™ Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Equine Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Canine Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Nonruminant Gel
- Feedstore® Live Hay Inoculant
- Feedstore® Generation II Live Silage Inoculant
- Probiotic Support™, also included in His Essential Pack, Her Essential Pack, Family Essential Pack, Essential Nutrition Auto-Order, and LIFETRACK® Digestive Twin-Pack