FASTRACK® NON-RUMINANT MICROBIAL GEL ULTRA
Helps stabilize animals' digestive systems by supporting their appetite and immune system.
We cannot ship this product into: AK CT DC HI MA RI
We cannot ship this product into: AK HI RI VT
Establish a healthy digestive tract for young non-ruminants at birth and during challenges of weaning, relocation, or shipping. Each easy-to-use dose provides lactic acid-producing bacteria, live yeast, enzymes, vitamins, and other components to optimize health
Shipping days for overnight option: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. No Fastrack® Gel products will be shipped via UPS on a Friday or over any holiday.
Product Disclaimer: Perishable and must be stored in a cool, dry place not to exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Shipping Disclaimer: Conklin Fastrack® Gel products must be shipped using overnight delivery to ensure best quality and microbial viability. The customer will be responsible for ALL shipping charges. You must specify overnight shipping in the special instructions box upon checkout if you would like your product shipped overnight.
Replacement Disclaimer: Conklin will no longer replace Fastrack® Gel products damaged due to heat during shipment via means other than overnight delivery.
Fastrack® products are non-returnable.
Summer Cold-Pack Items
To ensure product does not degrade in transit, the following items are only shipped—Monday through Wednesday, April 1 through Sept. 30—with cold packs.
- Fastrack® Ruminant Microbial Gel Ultra (280 mL only)
- Fastrack® Canine Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Jump-Start™ Gel Ultra
- Fastrack® Non-Ruminant Gel
- Fastrack® Equine Gel Ultra
- Feedstore® Live Hay Inoculant
- Feedstore® Generation II Live Silage Inoculant
- Probiotic Support™, also included in His Essential Pack, Her Essential Pack, Family Essential Pack, Essential Nutrition Auto-Order, and LIFETRACK® Digestive Twin-Pack