Spaghetti Roll 3'x25' Gray
Roof walkway roll
This spaghetti roll protects membranes and surfacing materials in high-traffic areas of commercial and industrial roofing systems. The roll is a heat and pressure bonded, nonwoven pad, made of spaghetti-like strands of flexible plastic. The roll has a nominal thickness of 5/16" and is manufactured using on virgin raw materials.
Compatible with nearly every roofing system, this spaghetti roll offers many advantages:
- Easy to install and maintain
- Porous material prevents damming or ponding
- Allows even moisture evaporation from beneath the walkway system to retard algae growth
- Resistant to wind uplift
- UV stabilized and resistant to environmental and chemical degradation
- Does not leach plasticizer
- Highly visible; grey in color
- Continous 3'x25' roll
- Not affected by asphalt or coal tar pitch
- Use with built-up roof (BUR) and granular surface membranes
This spaghetti roll maintains its superior physical properties over a wide temperature range of -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C). It is suitable for exposure to seawater, cholorinated water, caustic soda, sodium choloride, sodium carbonate, sulfuric acid, tribuytl phosphate, and has superior weatherability. This product exhivits excellent resistance to plasticizer migration and is recommended for contact with plasticized vinyl membranes.