EQUINOX® Extended Season Roofing Coating
EQUINOX is formulated for use with the following commercial roofing systems from Conklin:
- Membrane Coating
- MR System® (Metal Restoration)
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
Over a decade ago, Conklin introduced EQUINOX as the first acrylic roof coating specifically formulated to extend the application season into the spring and fall. EQUINOX gives commercial contractors the option to complete roof projects when the weather is typically too cool for acrylic coatings. Recently redesigned and reformulated with cutting-edge technology, EQUINOX significantly speeds up the evaporation of water from the acrylic coating by forming a strong curing film in the 36° F - 60° F temperature range.
- Designed for use on metal, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, and various types of single-ply membrane roofing
- Dark base coat for heat absorption and enhanced moisture evaporation at lower temperatures
- Energy-saving 85% solar reflective top coat
- EQUINOX needs about 20% less coating to cover the same application as traditional acrylics due to higher product solids density
- Extremely flexible and durable cured membrane provide superior waterproofing of roof system
- 10-year, non-prorated and transferrable warranty programs are available for material only and material/labor options*
* Conklin Company Inc. offers limited warranties up to 10 years on roof systems utilizing EQUINOX that are available upon submital and approval of warranty applications by Conklin.